Weddings & Photography
Bayard Cutting Arboretum is well known for its beautiful grounds and romantic settings. To help maintain the natural beauty of the arboretum we ask that visitors and guests respect our restrictions so that we may maintain the integrity of the grounds for generations to come.
All event photography requires a permit and space is limited. You may schedule a time to obtain a permit by calling (631) 581-1002.
Some general event photography rules are as follows:
- The Event Photography permit is $100 and must be completed a minimum of two weeks before event date.
- Photography is limited to the bridal party and immediate family only.
- Limit of two limousines per group, and unlimited amount of cars.
- On event day each vehicle must pay the NYS VUF fee of $8 per vehicle. You may prepay the VUF fee ahead of time for guest vehicles.
- Buses require an additional permit of $75 .
- Vehicle(s) are not permitted on service roads and must be parked in parking lots.
- Permits are valid only during regular park hours.
- There can be no reservation of any particular area since we are open to the public.
- Permit is rain or shine. No indoor photography is permitted.
- An approved permit must be presented at the park facility, upon request.
- Permit covers wedding photographs only.
Wedding ceremonies on the grounds of Bayard Cutting Arboretum may be held anywhere outdoors on the property. The restrictions are no chairs, no decorations and no obstructions of any type allowed. Capacity is limited to approximately 20 persons. No indoor ceremonies or photographs are allowed. If you have any questions or for more information please contact the State Park office at (631) 581-1002.