Hours & Fees
- Arboretum open:
Tuesdays – Sundays from 10am-5pm (April – Oct.) Tuesdays – Sundays from 10am – 4pm (Nov. – March)
Closed every Monday (except summer holidays) & Winter Holidays
- Manor House & Office:
Open year round, Tues. – Sun.
April – Oct.: 11 am – 5 pm; Nov. – March: 11 am – 4 pm.
- Hidden Oak Cafe:
Open year round.
April – Oct.: Tues. – Sun. 11 am – 5 pm; Nov. – March: Tues. – Sun. 11 am – 4 pm.
- Holiday Tree Lighting and Manor House Decorations:
Tree Lighting – Dec. 7, 2012
Decorating – After Thanksgiving through New Year’s
Park hours and facility operations are subject to change.
FEES & RATES
- Parking Fees:
VUF, $8 per vehicle collected weekends and holidays 4/1/12 thru 11/11/12
VUF, $8 per vehicle collected Tuesday – Sunday from Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Seniors (62+) may enter the park for free Tuesday through Friday with a valid NYS Drivers License.
- NYS 2012 EMPIRE PASS ($65) Your key to all season enjoyment of state parks is our season’s pass. For $65, the Empire Passport provides you unlimited day use vehicle entry into most of our parks. Apply on-line at www.NYSparks.com or call the BCA park office at (631) 581-1002 for more information.
- Fee for Concert Series: None (vehicle entrance fee when applicable)
- Exhibits/Plays (By Outside Organizations): None (vehicle entrance fee when applicable)
- Walking: None