Bayard Cutting Arboretum offers a variety of education programs with garden staff and in conjunction with the Bayard Cutting Horticultural Society. The purpose of the Bayard Cutting Horticultural society is the promotion of sound home gardening methods, the preservation of the environment and an appreciation of the arboretum and our Long Island community.
A sampling of current classes are below as well as a link to the spring and summer education brochure.
- Tues., May 15–LIRR to High Line Park & Chelsea in NYC
- Sat., May 19–Bonsai with Hal Mahoney
- Tue. May 22–Tiffany Windows with Ron and Tricia Somers
- Spring/Summer 2012 Brochure
- Registration Form and Policy 2012
- For Ed Program information call 631.579.7551 All other questions / suggestions please e-mail: email@example.com
- Membership Form